How does CA feel about sharing Cars Land?

They should put the cash into a Star Wars land. That would make DHS a major destination, it fits thematically, and it would be unique. Frankly, with the acquisition I am surprised this wasn't task #1.

:thumbsup2 Especially because they could time it to open with the new Star Wars movie they are making.

I think its cheaper for WDW to use existing models for their expansion (soarin', splash mountain, big thunder mountain railroad, lil mermaid, etc.. and now possibly carsland). I guess its inevitable and makes Disney "Disney" in that you can enjoy favorite attractions at different parks.

Most major rides and attractions have started at Disneyland and then the other parks have duplicated them.

If the DHS version doesn't open for another 5 years it shouldn't make a significant difference, especially if they go with a "value engineered" version.

Personally I would be very excited. But I love and visit both parks. There are so many other ride/dining options that could be added. For example they could do a sit down restaurant like the one McQueen and Sally go to at the start of Cars 2. They could add more character interaction. My boys would love to meet Fillmore, Francesco, Sarge, Finn or Sally.

Based on the rumors going around on other boards it sounds like WDW will likely get a Cars Land 'Lite' without a lot of the rockwork.

I really hope that isn't the case. When I walked into Carsland I was in awe. In part because of the entire look/feel. My boys believed they were in Radiator Sprints. DHS has the space I hope they follow the motto "go big or go home".

I can all but guarantee that they won't build Luigi's Tires at DHS!:rotfl2:

We went on once just to say we tried it. Not a fan at all.

I experienced Cars Land for the first time this weekend and loved it! As much as I like to have unique things for the different parks, this one is too good not to share. Hopefully they will do somethings differently to make it special in each park, however, I am happy to have this one go to Orlando. It would make an appropriate addition.

I just finished writing a big blog post about my Cars Land experience with pictures and videos, if anyone is interested, alwayspackedforadventure.com

I experienced Cars Land for the first time this weekend and loved it! As much as I like to have unique things for the different parks, this one is too good not to share. Hopefully they will do somethings differently to make it special in each park, however, I am happy to have this one go to Orlando. It would make an appropriate addition.

I just finished writing a big blog post about my Cars Land experience with pictures and videos, if anyone is interested, alwayspackedforadventure.com

Nice report on your website. I really enjoyed it. I also love the title!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter