How Do You Know?

JAW7373

Earning My Ears
WE WILL BE STAYING AT THE HRH IN MARCH.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE TO ENTER THE RIDES...FOR
FOTL?

THANKS

you are from INDIANA so ask the ride op anyway just to make them feel like they are doing a good job.:smooth:

Originally posted by MIB999999
you are from INDIANA so ask the ride op anyway just to make them feel like they are doing a good job.:smooth:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if they're asking the ride op, then they've found the entrance....:D :D :D

Really just couldn't resist that one...:rolleyes:

Karen

Actually, some of the Universal Express lines either go through the exit or somewhere else. Some people cannot find them for some reason, so if you get lost, you can always ask the ride op.

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Actually, some of the Universal Express lines either go through the exit or somewhere else. Some people cannot find them for some reason, so if you get lost, you can always ask the ride op.

Isn't a ride op someone who operates the ride?

Karen

Yes they are the ride op. But from what I've seen there is they are on a rotating schedule through the entire ride including the greeting at the front doors.

Well I guess I always thought a ride op was AT the ride, operating it, as oposed to a greeter at the entrance, that's why I was ribbing MIB, it sounded funny to me, picturing someone AT the ride loading area asking the ride op where the Express entrance is.

I know sometimes the people who are at the loading area greet, and they rotate, but I would think they would then have the title of host or greeter when they're doing that job.

I was just being silly...didn't intend to come off sounding stupid! :D

Karen

Yes, they do rotate to keep alert. The person you talk to at the door will push the enable button at some point.

Yea, I knew that.

I still don't call the person at the door the ride op...whether they have operated the ride or not. :rolleyes: My mistake.

Karen

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR ADVICE. IT SOUNDS LIKE I WON'T HAVE
ANY TROUBLE. I'LL JUST ASK THE FIRST PERSON I SEE!!!!

THANKS ALOT,

JAW7373

BTW JAW7373, where in INDIANA are you from and what is the 7373 about.

Hey MsDiz did we hit the sauce a bit hard last night. It is not like you to explain your faux pas on two count them two posts. Must have been a bad day at the MIB training center. Did you let Crazy MIB Chick get to you???:D

I'M ABOUT 30 MILES NORTH OF INDY.
THE 7373 IS JUST A NUMBER I CAME UP WITH.
MOST OF THE TIME I TRY TO REGISTER DIFFERENT PLACES ON
THE WEB.....THE INITIALS JAW HAVE ALREADY BEEN TAKEN..SO
IT JUST STUCK WITH ME!!!!

Originally posted by JAW7373
I'M ABOUT 30 MILES NORTH OF INDY.
THE 7373 IS JUST A NUMBER I CAME UP WITH.
MOST OF THE TIME I TRY TO REGISTER DIFFERENT PLACES ON
THE WEB.....THE INITIALS JAW HAVE ALREADY BEEN TAKEN..SO
IT JUST STUCK WITH ME!!!!

I am from the rural West Lafayette area. came down to orlando in 1989.
have a great trip:smooth:

HEY MIB....I KNOW THAT AREA FAIRLY WELL. I LIVE IN LEBANON,
DIDN'T MENTION IT BECAUSE I FIGURED YOU HADN'T HEARD OF
IT. WE PLAY LAFAYETTE JEFF EVERY YEAR AT B-BALL.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

JAW7373

i worked for the Case then Case-IH dealership on the south side of Lebtucky down by the fairgrounds from 1976 till 1989. :smooth:

I OWNED A PUB IN LEBANON FOR 7 YEARS AND NOW I AM
A DEPUTY CLERK FOR BOONE COUNTY!!

IT IS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!!

JAW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest