How do you get that "countdown to next WDW trip" signature?

rosiegmendez

Mouseketeer
Where do I get those cute WDW trip countdowns?

We're going for the first time in April - cant wait!:banana:

Why isnt our ticker countdown appearing on my signature when I post?

I created the ticker but it says:

"Cut and paste one of the following code snippets to include your new ticker on your website or forum posts. If you are unsure which version to use for a particular forum, check with the moderator (or Administrator) on your forum."

Do I need to cut and paste the ticker to my signature everytime I post or reply to a thread?

:confused:Help, thanks!

Click on User CP. Then under Settings & Options, click Edit Signature. The code you need to use is the one marked PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode.

Click on User CP. Then under Settings & Options, click Edit Signature. The code you need to use is the one marked PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode.

how do you allow those codes to be used??? i sees those coded under signature permissions yet don't see how to change a "no" to a "yes"....TIA

how do you allow those codes to be used??? i sees those coded under signature permissions yet don't see how to change a "no" to a "yes"....TIA

Please take a look at the FAQ on the Welcome Board. It walks you through the steps. Those permissions have nothing to do with it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter