• Bitter

• Plain

• Sweet

• Holy @#$% that's Sweet!!!

• Other

• Sweet with lemon

• Plain with lemon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does tea have that 'leafy" taste to it? I've had iced teas that taste leafy and it's disgusting.

What is this 'un-sweet iced tea' of which you speak? I'm afraid I don't understand you. :confused:

I like plain black tea, Earl Grey, and green teas, no lemon for me, except for green tea or unless it's powdered tea; then the lemon-flavor really makes the drink. Two teaspoons of sugar is all a cupful really needs.

Axel said:
Never with milk or creamer. Milk and creamer in tea is just wrong to me.

Yup, yup. Used to drink it that way, but then I had some without and can never go back. Now it sort of makes me sick to see (or worse, SMELL) soupy, milky tea. :crazy1:

(Unless the tea is unbearably bitter, though; then I might add a small bit of milk to mute the harshness. It won't taste as good as un-bitter tea /without/ milk, but it's still drinkable.)

I usually drink Twinings tea everyday. I love it. I have a lot of the varieties.

I put milk and sugar into my tea.

I don't drink tea. I'm not Southern, us Northerners drink coffee, not tea. ;)

But I do drink Iced Tea. Yum yum!

im not to north.. but we dont drink tea as much as coffee here in california.. but when it gets cold, i do like my tazo tea with lemon!

The Sweet Tea at The Cupboard in Memphis is AMAZING. Also at the Cozy Corner. Heck, ALL the sweet tea in Memphis is amazing. I Love sweet tea. I can always drink it. Unless it's like the nestle sweet tea with all the corn syrup I don't like it. It really depends what mood I'm in. I'll drink any on that list. And I enjoy all of them. I really enjoy all types of tea. Here are my favorites:

Southern Sweet Tea
Prince of Wales
Irish Breakfast
English Breakfast
Green Tea
White Tea
Apple Herbal Tea
Chammomile
Chai
Rasberry Herbal Tea
Mint Tea
Celery Tea (I invented it)
Chrysanthemum Tea
Rosemary Tea
Oolong Tea (the kind that smells like burning wood)

Iced tea canadian style.

Which isnt actually iced tea literally.

Theres a poopload of sugar in it. :D

needsmoargr1-1.gif

im not to north.. but we dont drink tea as much as coffee here in california.. but when it gets cold, i do like my tazo tea with lemon!

TAZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm waaay north (although, not as far as canada. I'm an hour and a half from the border, though) and I drink tea like it's my blood. But only hot tea. Can't stand iced tea.

Drinking tea is for the intellegent. I refrain from doing something that makes me seem that I'm something I'm not. XP

Iced, in a can that says Arizona.

I LOVE THAT STUFF.
I always buy it from the cafeteria. xD

orrrr... Chai.

Specifically, grande skim vanilla Chai. Iced in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter