• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you display your pins?

Meggiebeth I actually make these and sell them :-) while shadow boxes are readily available, the custom matting really sets these frames apart from a plain shadow box. Makes them look really good. I am so excited about them, it lets me combine my love for Disney with my love for being crafty!

Disneylandfanatic said:
Meggiebeth I actually make these and sell them :-) while shadow boxes are readily available, the custom matting really sets these frames apart from a plain shadow box. Makes them look really good. I am so excited about them, it lets me combine my love for Disney with my love for being crafty!

Thankyou! Is there anywhere that sells these shadow boxes with custom matting online? I just love yours- so much nicer than pins just being stored in a cupboard. They are amazing and do the pins so much justice!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have started a tradition for my daughters. I get them a Disney pin every time we visit WDW. I want to display them, instead of just keeping them in a shoe box. These pins are for the keeping, and therefore we will not trade them.

Does anyone have any pictures or ideas for displaying their pins?

I use a standard cork bulletin board. I have one per theme. Vinylmation, cast lanyar etc. then I hang them on my wall

I asked my wife to do these for me.

278d76ef55fbab147e5436489c82a8de.jpg

They are cork board frames with the white cotton stuff on top of the cork board cause it was a little this.

Then it has the Mickey print fabric on top of that. The fabric was the old shower curtain from the Poly before the refurb.

I haven't added much to it yet.

My daughter uses her pin bag. She didn't want anything special... Yet anyway.

For MY special collection I put them in a plain shadow box from Michael's.

3b6d0a321f1b63d59596ad74a8d429b7.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter