How do I book a package? Really stupid question!

crazycaro

Earning My Ears
Okay so I have seen the Fairytale Package and we'll book our trip using it.

Problem is I do not know how!!! lol

Do I call someone? Can I do it online? Where do I get the code? Mousesavers.com?

Also - we plan to check in 1 October and check out 8 October, what season are we there? I think right now I might be leaning towards booking AKL. My fiance is not helping as he says pick whatever I want!!!

Sorry, these are probably really dumb questions but we're planning our honeymoon in the US which is a 31 night deal visiting 6 States so it's a bit overwhelming!

8 May right? I need to figure out the time differences asap so I can get in on it nice and early. :)

Thank you so much in advance.

Caroline

Unfortunately, I cannot answer all your questions but I can answer some. I haven't been to WDW in early Oct. We usually go late October which is perfect. I believe it's still pretty warm in early October. I think that it's considered the end of hurricane season. So, you may get some afternoon showers but it may be perfect. I would also like to know what telephone number we call for the Fairytale package. Have a great honeymoon!!!

Okay... let's see if I can help.

You have a few options:

- You can book through a travel agent (dreams unlimited is a sponsor so you may want to try them - I am using ourlaughingplace and they have been wonderful.... pm me if you want more info)

- You can book online at with disney (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/reservations/reservationsindex?id=ReservationsRoot)

- You can call Disney Reservations... make sure you are speaking with CRO and not WDWTC. I'm sorry I don't have the number but maybe someone else can help.

The dates for the general public to book the FT plan have been rumored to be either tomorrow (5/8) or Sunday (5/11) and they open at 7:00 am.

I believe October 2nd starts regular season (not value) and runs until November ???... then it goes back to value.

Hope this helps!!!

1-407-W-DISNEY... just make sure you request the CRO.

- You can call Disney Reservations... make sure you are speaking with CRO and not WDWTC. I'm sorry I don't have the number but maybe someone else can help.
Unless you are booking now through DC, then you call 800-933-3975 and book through WDTC. And if you're checking in on Oct. 1, you'll be booked at the Value season rates. ~:D~

Thanks guys!

When this FTP rate is on offer will WDW update their booking website to include it as a package option? I went and did some comparisons but had to choose the Dream Maker Option which obviously does not give me the accurate rate - once it is 8 May will they have it updated?

Being in Australia I want to avoid having to call the States, but if need be I will. Are they on the phone from 8am? If so that means I can call at 10pm tonight which is not too bad. :)

SuzyQue - do you mean we will get the value rate for all 7 nights as we are checking on 1 October which is the last night of the value season? If so that is excellent!!! :)

You guys are the best.

Caroline

I'm pretty darn thrilled! :)

I emailed dreams unlimited yesterday before leaving work to see if I could get a quote. I also tried calling myself last night and was on hold for 30 minutes so had to give up and go to bed, hopefully that overseas call won't cost too much!

Anyway Susan from DU has emailed me a quote which we will be going with - $1798.11 for a savings of $1079.89. 7 nights at AKL for 2 of us, in a Savannah Room.

I am so happy and excited. :p

I'm off to find out how everyone else fared! :D

Caroline

Originally posted by crazycaro
Thanks guys!

When this FTP rate is on offer will WDW update their booking website to include it as a package option? I went and did some comparisons but had to choose the Dream Maker Option which obviously does not give me the accurate rate - once it is 8 May will they have it updated?

Being in Australia I want to avoid having to call the States, but if need be I will. Are they on the phone from 8am? If so that means I can call at 10pm tonight which is not too bad. :)

SuzyQue - do you mean we will get the value rate for all 7 nights as we are checking on 1 October which is the last night of the value season? If so that is excellent!!! :)

You guys are the best.

Caroline

G'Day Caroline! the FTP rate is currently available online... www.waltdisneyworld.com will take you right there... well sort of. Click the cute yellow box on the left hand side of the screen that says "Vacation Savings." You will see the text about the Fairy Tale Vacation on that next page. From exploring the web site today it seems to be the only easy way of getting this discount.

I just called CRO about 5 minutes ago and booked my ressies -one room only using the AAA discount and the other was 7 days on the FTP rate. Don't know if the cast member would have sent me to WDTC if I didn't book that first room only ressie... but either way its all good.

Darian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter