How do I add a new avatar? I have already looked at the frequently asked questions.

I am having the same problem, so I am glad I came across this post! Now I just have to wait...

Thanks for letting us know how the Avatar link works! I'm glad I found this thread before I spent my free time this afternoon (while babe is napping) looking up what I was doing wrong :)
Cheers!

finally getting around to uploading an Avatar since Dis changed format.
I keep getting `The uploaded file is too large for the server to process`
Error message. I have tried several photos and keep getting same message. Just regular photos stored on my laptop.

Error message. I have tried several photos and keep getting same message. Just regular photos stored on my laptop.
The photo size must be smaller than 1MB.

So odd, after years of being here, and having my sig and avatar already up, not much time to post - I was trying to find it and came across the 10 post thing. When did this start? I never paid attention before, but today it irked me. LOL.

If you send your pic to me at maryjo@wdwinfo.com or upload it in a post here I'll add it to your avatar.

I feel like such a noob. I'm also trying to upload an image for my avatar now that the option is available, but every time I do it says that the image must be under 50KB. The image is only 25KB and it's still not working :/

I feel like such a noob. I'm also trying to upload an image for my avatar now that the option is available, but every time I do it says that the image must be under 50KB. The image is only 25KB and it's still not working :/
All I know is the photo size has to be smaller than 1MB. And, unlike posting a photo (drag & drop, or copy & paste), you have to use a photo hosting site to get a IMG code to paste into the picture window. At least that's how I had to do it.

How do you get your photo smaller than 1MB? I am not terrible with technology, but I really don't know how to do this. (Edit: Never mind- figured it out!)

Last edited:
Ah thanks... I'm new around here. I wish I would have read that before I just spent 20 minutes of valuable work time working on it... I mean... ok I probably would have just been playing on Reddit. Thanks !

I'm so glad I finally found this out! I've been trying and trying!

So far, no e-mail. We're off to BWV for a few days. It'll be interesting to see if the e-mail ever turns up.

Here's hoping everyone gets the date of choice! See you at MK on the 28th!

So far, no e-mail. We're off to BWV for a few days. It'll be interesting to see if the e-mail ever turns up.

Here's hoping everyone gets the date of choice! See you at MK on the 28th!
Hi - did you post this in the right thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!