How difficult will it be to buy a Dooley& Bourke release on Monday.

DL1WDW2

DIS Veteran
A very special person asked me to get this at WDW... I know nothing about this procedure...
What do I need to know and do they offer discounts with AP or Disney Visa?
Thanks
It is the new Winnie the Pooh Cross body ... what is that? Worried I will get the wrong one if I happen to find it on shelf?

If you are at Disney Springs it will most likely be at Everafter Jewelry or The Dress Shop and in Magic Kingdom at Uptown Jewelers. I don’t know about the other places. I have also gotten my 10% off with Disney Visa when I have bought a purse on property. Hope you find it!

Thank you.
I totally wasted time on Saturday at DS...stood in line 45 minutes to enter Disney Store only to be told D& B was not sold and needed to go to the Co-Op Dress Shop...they knew nothing about new release and then told to try ToyStore . Got turned around and missed Entrance, so I gave up.
I was able to get entry for MK on Monday , so I will try my luck arriving early and another line probably.
Why is it being offered online ahead of release? I think that is what confused me.
Plus there seems to be many D&B Fans
And a lot of Pooh lovers.
Live & Learn

It should be posted on ShopDisney at 3am eastern/ midnight Pacific tonight. It hasn’t been offered anywhere yet. All releases are tomorrow.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter