How did you find out about DIS Boards?

My mom.
She's a member,and I actually got signed up by one of the webmasters at a DIS meet.

i was looking up that pluto chase thing to figure out what really happened and just stumbled on here lol

I was looking at gifts to get for a cousin, and I stumbled upon here and joined. :)

Well....I'm 17, so give or take, I was 12 at the time. I was talking to my Aunt Judy (who passed away in 2004) and Uncle Mike, about me going to Florida with them (which never happened till this January). They both told me they posted here. My Aunt Judy was JudySue (mostly active in Pins), and my Uncle Mike is CheshireFigment (Dissabilities mod and TPAS). I also talked to my Aunt Alicia (my mom's side of the family now) and it turned out, she was a long time mod on here. She's Baloo on TPAS. So, viola, here I am. For a while, I posted until my Aunt Judy died, and then I posted once in a while on TPAS. Then I started posting some more throughout the years. And since my trip to Tokyo Disneyland last November, I've been posting here alot more, and I plan on staying.

-Dainan "So, long time" Rafferty

Well actually I was surfing the net for VMK Values. Because the homepage was down or whatever. And I found DIS.

my mom. i dont know if she goes on anymore though.
she was like "oh look kara, theres a teen board you should join."
and i was like "alright"
so yeah thats how it happened. =]

My mom I dont know how she found it I think that she google dinning reviews on wdw and this is what showed up and this was orriginally my moms account but i started a TR once we got back and got very involded and my mom said I could just have her account and if she wanted a new one she would just make one

My dad. He saved the link to the dis in our favorites and one day I decided to click on it. and the rest is history. xD

I actually found this site for my mother, and joined when I saw there was a teen board.

That was back in '01. We originally found the Cruise Boards, as our whole intention was finding information on the DCL. And then I got on to find teens going on my cruise.

And the rest is history... 6 years and still posting!

My brother told me about it since I am a Disney Fanatic he says. He also loves Disney. He was checking out hotel information about a trip for he and his family.

I was googlinz for vmk help and this popped up with brilliant people and so i read a lot of the vmk threads and about 5 months later i was like "Hm..i really really like this! I should become a member!" so i took a risk and i joined and now i absolutly love it to death its addicting

I just sorta stumbled onto it...I think from google.

I really don't know how we found out about DIS! It was around June '06 though because we were planning a trip to Disney. I joined on my 13th birthday, because I didn't have to lie about my age or anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter