How Did I Do?

aubriee

<font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes
I'm one of those people that always book ADRs at 180 days as soon as the web site will let me. I usually go to WDW several times a year so will frequently have ADRs booked for more than one trip. Earlier this week when the AP discounts came out, I decided to throw in an extra trip this year (already have a trip booked for Nov 26th-Dec 4th at CSR and am planning one for May 5th-13th at POFQ). I decided to throw in the extra trip for Feb 4th-11th. With the AP I was able to get POFQ for a good price. I also have the TiW card, so will be paying for meals OOP. For some reason I didn't even think about the Feb trip already being within the 180 day window until just a little while ago.:eek: Since I prefer TS over CS and usually book an early TS lunch and later TS dinner I almost panicked.:scared1: I decided I wanted to eat places I hadn't eaten at in awhile and also places that I was not going to be eating at during my Nov/Dec trip. I was surprised to go online and get every ADR I wanted at the time I wanted. I usually do lunches 11:30 or 12:00 and dinners about 7:30pm. Here's my ADRs for both my Feb and Nov/Dec trips:
How did I do:

Sat 2/4
L House of Blues
D Bistro de Paris
Sun 2/5
L Tusker House
D Kona
Mon 2/6
L Brown Derby
D Rose & Crown
Tues 2/7
L Universal
D Turf Club
Wed 2/8
L Tony's
D Shulas
Thurs 2/9
L Bongos
D Blue Zoo
Fri 2/10
L Olivia's
D Boatwright's
Sat 2/11
L Big River Grill

oops, here's the ones for my Nov/Dec trip:

Sat 11/26
L Paradiso 37
D Chef's de France
Sun 11/27
L Mama Melrose
D La Hacienda
11/28
L Yak & Yeti
D Artist Point
Tues 11/29
L Universal
D Portobellos
Wed 11/30
L CS (Lunching Pad)
D Kimonos
Thurs 12/01
L Via Napoli
D Jiko
Fri 12/02
L Raglan Road
D Garden Grove
Sat 12/03
L Le Cellier
D Tokyo Dining
Sun 12/04
L Fultons

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter