How come I can't post pictures?

Ok guys...I tried to post my pic from my pc to photobucket but it didn't work..could someone help me? :guilty:

tiggersmom2 said:
Ok guys...I tried to post my pic from my pc to photobucket but it didn't work..could someone help me? :guilty:

all you have to do is load the pix from your computer to the photobucket. that part should be easy. just browse, and click and it should work. (may take a while, so be patient) then, you have to cut & paste the url thing that they provide for your picture, and paste it onto your signature place on the dis. (if you want the picture in your signature part), if you just want to post a picture...just paste it onto the writing part.

i hope i'm making sense! can't wait to see what you've got. :flower:

Hi! I went to photobucket and uploaded my photo. I clicked to resize it in photobucket and the actual picture in photo bucket is tiny but in my signature it is HUGE. Please help! :blush:
Anna

The picture you may be looking at is the thumbnail one in the album. Click on the picture to bring up the real size. If too big, use the basic edit function there to reduce the size, then bring the reduced one here.

I have added, thru a lot of help from one of the other DIS members, a picture and a signature but the picture is not opening. All it is doing is showing the site's web address. I went into the options and made sure that it said to show the signature but nothing has changed. What else can I do?

bubba73 said:
I have added, thru a lot of help from one of the other DIS members, a picture and a signature but the picture is not opening. All it is doing is showing the site's web address. I went into the options and made sure that it said to show the signature but nothing has changed. What else can I do?
A few things......

You are missing the
B] in it.  What you want to do is just copy and paste the img code below the picture in your photobucket album.  But, if you use that, the picture will not meet their rules here.  If you do a simple size edit in photobucket, 50%, it should work fine.  Let's see how you do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter