How can i tell?

the best way to make something like going to the movies or going to dinner not a date is to do it was a group of friends.. like invite a few other people so its not JUST you and him.... bowling is really fun too haha, so that could be another option

Ok i have to keep you guys updated so im doing that right now!

Well see....i sat in my normal spot (Sorry to disapoint you peeps but i will set next to him when the time coems...) and we talked like normal
but just something was different...we used to be able to keep eye contact but he like stares into space
and i mean i know im ugly but COME ONNN if he could do it before how come not now? Grrr i never said this was good news but im still happy we talked.

Well like yeah i guess

but where i live if you go to the movies that isnt a friendly thing thats like saying "WERE GOING OUT" its stupid because how can you meet someone to go out with them if you have never met them? I find it stupid how all my friends just get bfs and gfs and then thats it ..a normal conversation at my school is :

Hey you wanna go out with me?
Maybe...
What will it take?
Just kidding i will go in a heart beat!

-.00001 seconds later!!-

OMG DID YOU HEAR BOBBY JOE AND SAMMY ARE GOING OUT!?
OMG NOO WAY
YES WAY!

yep..and unlike me i like to get to know them...and thats what im doing

Hey i cant remember if i already posted this but if anything important happens i will so totally post it here it wolnt be detailed but it will be like
"NEWS FLASH!"

-gets off pickle jar-

Mmkay, I'm assuming you're in... 6, 7 grade?
Obviously kids will think you're going out. But tell them you're not, and if they don't believe you that's their problem.
And besides, you don't have to go to the movies. You could just hang around, like go for a walk to the closest fastfood restaurant or convenience store.
Just do what you normally would do with your current friends.

Yepppp totally they never believe me its kinda sad actually its like "You need a life if thats all you care about currently"

Whheee im soo excited i cant wait until tomorrow i will still keep you peeps upidity dated

Today was boring nothing happened
i think it was because we were so tired from PE that we just couldnt speak

I took a nap for the longest time when i got home and im still tired

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter