• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How can i tell?

Ms.Squeakers

<font color=red>♥ <font color=teal>Forget Diamonds
Ok so i have an extremely complicated story so im going to condense it to an awesomely fun size! Ok so here it goes! :

I kinda like someone... i cant be too sure but like....i really really really really just wanna hang out outside of school with this person but like..im not sure if he likes me or not, we talk like every single day but only for about 15 minutes but hes kinda quiet but EVERYONE says hes quiet but he talks to me and he talks to me normally...i just....

How can you honestly tell if a person likes you? (even the slightest bit)
I have an amerian girl bookie and it doesnt say enough
so weather its personal prefrance or not how can you tell??

How can you tell?....hmmm.....maybe you could ask them? or maybe you could spy on them? or maybe you could read their mind.

thats what I would do
:rotfl:

but just go up to him and ask him if he likes you or not.
ask him out or something

I think you should try to hang out with him more, look for more signs when you're talking to him. You probably don't know him well enough now to figure that out.
When you really get to know someone, you have an idea of what their body language means.

Don't believe things like:

- When he looks back at you when you look at him (everyone does this. mmk? everyone. if you look at me, i'm going to do it back)
- When he looks at you and when you look at him he looks away (it's called people watching, people don't like being caught in the act. Plus he could be looking at people behind you)

Yeah, stuff that could apply to anyone is just stuff to not believe. If he starts getting a little more touchy feely, he may like you, but he may just be more comfortable around you. Some guys will tease you and shove you when they llike you, and others do that to say stuff like 'you're my buddy'

Well in this case he accidentally touched my hand today and i about lost it

hes really sweet so i dont know if he just talks to me because he feels sorry for me or something like that...and im known for thinking negative but i bet he is...

and i dont stare at him from far away...but when hes at his locker im just like "should i go talk to him?...what if he already has a gf then i KNOW he wouldnt like me..maybe i should talk to people who went to his school..o gosh whats he thinking...what am i thinking!?" yep and its possible to think that in about 15 seconds...it just swims through my head non-stop...

What time of the day do you talk to him? (Like what class or whatever).
Why would you freak out about him touching your hand? it's jsut a hand ;]

Well i mean like it seams weird but like a girl like me doesnt talk a girl like me sits in the corner wishing she was someone else, yes it may be hard to think but its sooo totally true

Oh its the bus ride home all of those stops and stuff its about 15 minutes in total

and its just weird because it feels like ive known him so long and just the way he touched it there was like this surge of energy or something going through my body it was soooo freaky thats why im all like "wooaaah"

I

Ahh okay.
Well, he must sit with you for a reason. I mean, if he didn't like you (either like you, or like you as a friend) he probably wouldn't sit with you.
You should ask him to hang out after school sometime or something like that.

Well he doesnt sit with me i mean theres like parts of the bus off limits (like the highschoolers hog like half the bus) and then we all sit in a group n stuff like sometimes he sits in front of me but hes never sat next to me because on the bus no one sits next to anyone

Well i mean like it seams weird but like a girl like me doesnt talk a girl like me sits in the corner wishing she was someone else, yes it may be hard to think but its sooo totally true

Oh its the bus ride home all of those stops and stuff its about 15 minutes in total

and its just weird because it feels like ive known him so long and just the way he touched it there was like this surge of energy or something going through my body it was soooo freaky thats why im all like "wooaaah"

I

I don't know you from adam but the first thing I would say to you is never sit in a corner and hide your feelings. I think it is very special what you said about the surge of energy when he touch your hand. You should step out of your shell and tell him how you feel. He may be just waiting for that himself. Someone has to make the first move and nowadays it doesn't always have to be the guy. Anyway good luck.

I totally think if you like him and want to hang out just be like, "wow i've been so bored lately, I have nothing to do" (even if its not true.)
(pause, wait for his response)
a.) if he says me too.. say oh wow we should hang out then.
b.) if he says yeah i've been busy lately.. then say yeah well if theres any day your not busy maybe we can hang out or something?

Sorry I have no idea, I doubt that helped. Usually I have good advice im just totally off today :goodvibes

Well he doesnt sit with me i mean theres like parts of the bus off limits (like the highschoolers hog like half the bus) and then we all sit in a group n stuff like sometimes he sits in front of me but hes never sat next to me because on the bus no one sits next to anyone

Why the heck doesn't anybody sit anybody?

idk the bus isnt that crowded so no one sits next to anyone at all

That's weird.
Maybe, GASP you could suggest sitting beside him.

That would be sooo weird but i know eventually i wanna try it

Oh yeah and one time i came onto the bus and he was sitting in my seat but feeling weirdish and shy i just sat to the seat behind him
i mean he had to have done that on purpose because we sit in the same seats like almost every single day...and you cant confuse the two seats their different in many ways

But i still wonder if he just talks to me because he feels sorry for me...

he definitely doesnt feel sorry for you.. he more than likely likes you as a friend (maybe something more) and is talking to you because of that... like usually, i dont become someones friend because i feel sorry for them... like, if they get picked on and stuff, than yea, ill stick up for them and such.. but i just wouldnt go up to a random person and start talking to them just because i felt sorry for them... like everyone said, just hang out with him or something.. make some plans.. and trust me.. you never completely know if someone lieks you or not unless they just come out and say it.. until than, all you can really go on is by small hunches

I dont know because i started talking to him and i always go up and talk to him and stuff but like he talks and stuff its not that he runs away its just im not too sure...

I hope sometime we can hang out without it being to weird i mean the most we could probably do is like go to the movies or something...ya cant do much at my age and i dotn want a relationship right now (i kinda have this whole thing planned out about when im in 9th grade or end of 8th i might have a bf) all i want is a new friend ...a friend that isnt a girl for once...

I dont know because i started talking to him and i always go up and talk to him and stuff but like he talks and stuff its not that he runs away its just im not too sure...

I hope sometime we can hang out without it being to weird i mean the most we could probably do is like go to the movies or something...ya cant do much at my age and i dotn want a relationship right now (i kinda have this whole thing planned out about when im in 9th grade or end of 8th i might have a bf) all i want is a new friend ...a friend that isnt a girl for once...

Are there any movies out that you might want to see now? If so you might want to ask him if he would enjoy seeing that movie to and if he says yes then say I am going on blah blah blah day and see if he wants to come.

Well like yeah i guess

but where i live if you go to the movies that isnt a friendly thing thats like saying "WERE GOING OUT" its stupid because how can you meet someone to go out with them if you have never met them? I find it stupid how all my friends just get bfs and gfs and then thats it ..a normal conversation at my school is :

Hey you wanna go out with me?
Maybe...
What will it take?
Just kidding i will go in a heart beat!

-.00001 seconds later!!-

OMG DID YOU HEAR BOBBY JOE AND SAMMY ARE GOING OUT!?
OMG NOO WAY
YES WAY!

yep..and unlike me i like to get to know them...and thats what im doing

Hey i cant remember if i already posted this but if anything important happens i will so totally post it here it wolnt be detailed but it will be like
"NEWS FLASH!"

-gets off pickle jar-

Well like yeah i guess

but where i live if you go to the movies that isnt a friendly thing thats like saying "WERE GOING OUT" its stupid because how can you meet someone to go out with them if you have never met them? I find it stupid how all my friends just get bfs and gfs and then thats it ..a normal conversation at my school is :

Hey you wanna go out with me?
Maybe...
What will it take?
Just kidding i will go in a heart beat!

-.00001 seconds later!!-

OMG DID YOU HEAR BOBBY JOE AND SAMMY ARE GOING OUT!?
OMG NOO WAY
YES WAY!

yep..and unlike me i like to get to know them...and thats what im doing

Hey i cant remember if i already posted this but if anything important happens i will so totally post it here it wolnt be detailed but it will be like
"NEWS FLASH!"

-gets off pickle jar-

Just to let you know Ms. Squeakers I totally think you are going about this the right way. Maybe if the movies is too much of a date then how about asking him to the arcade or something like that. You have them in your area don't cha. That is no pressure and that is a lot of fun. I used to spend time in the arcade several years ago and it was just totally fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter