How can I get Fan Club Card ?

DVCindy

Mouseketeer
Hi -

My husband checked with his employee relations department and the only Fan Club cards they have available are the ones for Universal Studios Hollywood. This seems strange to me as we live in New Jersey - Orlando is alot closer to us.

Anyway, do you think these would be honored in Orlando ?
Is there any other way to get an Orlando Fan Club card that anyone knows of? Thanks for any help !

:D Cindy

Hi Cindy,
Just email me your mailing address and I'll get one out to you. That goes for anyone one else still needing one. The ones I have right now are good for both Orlando and Hollywood.
Hope you have a FANTASTIC time!!!
Barb

Thank you so much Tinkerbarb !!!
I just sent you an e-mail with my address.
You are wonderful !!!
;) Cindy

Originally posted by tinkerbarb
Hi Cindy,
Just email me your mailing address and I'll get one out to you. That goes for anyone one else still needing one. The ones I have right now are good for both Orlando and Hollywood.
Hope you have a FANTASTIC time!!!
Barb

Barb,
I still need one, I sent you my address ahile back, do you still have it??
Thanks in advance! :)

Hi CPM,
I send them out as soon as I get a request, so if it's been more than a week you better email me your address again. Hey, if you end up with two, pass one on to a friend. I'd rather be safe than sorry. HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter