How busy over spring break?

MinnesotaMouseketeers

DIS Veteran
I have been to Disney World four times since 1987. The last/only time I was in Disneyland was back in 1976 (I was 16).

Would like to go over spring break with my family, during the 50th anniversary celebration. How busy is Disneyland in March over spring break? If it is crazy how about early June? I'm hoping maybe some schools are still going on and that will keep it a little slower.

Thanks in advance for your help. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

If you're thinking this year, most spring breaks run late march through mid-April and the 50th anniversary doesn't start until May 5th. So if you go during spring break this year, the new parade/fireworks shows won't have started, nor will Buzz have had it's official opening (though AP holders might be getting their previews) and in all likelihood, the castle will be covered up. And you can bet Space Mountain still will be closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter