how big is the fridge in a BCV studio?

markm0926

Cast Member
Could someone tell me how big the fridge is in a BCV studio? Is it the same size as the ones that you request when you stay in a regular room at Disney?

Thanks in advance!!

Originally posted by markm0926
Could someone tell me how big the fridge is in a BCV studio? Is it the same size as the ones that you request when you stay in a regular room at Disney?

Thanks in advance!!
I haven't seen the regular Disney ones but it's the big dorm room size, about 4 or 4.5 cubit ft.

It's an undercounter model, not the "dorm cube" size that you get when you request one in a regular room.

Dean's estimate sounds about right.

Bigger than the ones you rent. Big enough for a lot of soft drink cans, cold cuts for sandwiches, etc.

We were able to get a gallon of milk and a gallon of OJ in there together with bottled water and soda. It was larger than I had expected.

Probably about 3 1/2 feet high and 2 feet wide. It's actually a pretty good size. The only thing I would say is the freezer part is not huge, so don't buy too much freezer stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter