How bad is the smoke?

minniecarousel

Chris Isaak fan
Is the smoke really bad in the Parks? Anyone wearing masks? (I ask because we’re 60 miles from Napa & had really bad smoke a few days because of wind direction during their fires)

Third day today at DLR and it is not an issue. Smelled it briefly yesterday morning. Today? Nothing.

No one wearing masks.

The fires are really far away from DL. You shouldn't notice a thing unless a new fire breaks out that's closer to Anaheim.

It seemed less windy today although the red flag (fire) warnings are in effect through Sunday. I've been here since late Monday night and haven't seen or smelled anything all week.

But keep in mind I've been congested this week and my sense of smell is not as good as usual.

Thank you for the update on conditions. All good news from those in the parks.

I fly in for a few hours on Tuesday. I'm sure the view during the final approach and landing will be something to see.
Not to mention when I leave on a 7pm flight out of SNA.

All depends on the wind direction. There were huge fires in central BC 400 miles away from Seattle in August. Our air quality was terrible. Worst than China. As soon as the wind direction changed the air was crystal clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!