How bad are the Spectro crowds near the entrance?

cbsnyber1

Baxter All Grown Up
We have a 5:40 ADR for Tony's on Dec 16 and Spectro is at 7 that evening. If we are leaving Tony's right around 7, will it be mobbed right there? I've read that the best place to watch it is in Frontierland, but we're clear down the other end. I'm just trying to get an idea of what to expect.

WHOOPS! Got this in the wrong forum - moderator can you move it?

The parade will start next to the Fire Station and proceed counter-clockwise around town square. There is a rope put up in the street between Tony's and the Candy shop. For some reason, this area doesn't usually fill in too quickly, maybe because there is no curb. We love watching here because you see the floats coming around the square, then head on, then from the side. We generally don't get there until 20 min ahead of time.

We watched last year from the train platform. I agree - great place to watch if you can see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter