House party..I got in!!!

jme829

Proud mother of 3.....4 if you include my husband!
Just found out I got accepted and confirmed for the Oscar Mayer Thrill of the Grill Hot Dog Party :cool1:

SInce its a week after school gets out, I think I'm going to make it a kids "end of the year" party and invite the neighbor kids and my kids best buds.

I'm thinking the hotdogs, chips, watermelon, corn on the cob and ice cream cones or popsicles.

Maybe some bubbles and water ballons/squirt guns/sprinkler.

Any other ideas? I'm excited!!! This should be fun!

I also got in! We're going to use it for DS's 1st birthday. We were going to be having a party anyway, so we might as well throw some hot dogs on the grill and enjoy it :) Can't wait! We're doing a lot of the same activities as you.

Do you remember what was in the host party pack? I have no idea and can't find it on the site.

I got it too! This will be my first House Party. I'm going to do a pool party for my kids and their friends. I don't remember what comes in the party pack either.

Here's what is in the party pack

Thrill of the Grill Hot Dog House Party FAQ

All your questions about the Thrill of the Grill Hot Dog House Party... answered!!!
Party Pack
What will be in my party Package?

Your FREE party pack will include:

* 18 FREE OSCAR MAYER Hot Dog Coupons for Host and Guests
* 1 OSCAR MAYER Tongs
* 1 OSCAR MAYER Oven Mitt Set
* 1 bottle of Simply Hienz®
* 8 OSCAR MAYER Soft Baseballs
* 8 OSCAR MAYER Frisbees
* 16 OSCAR MAYER Wiener Whistles
* 16 Heinz ketchup coupons
* OSCAR MAYER Plates and Napkins

:woohoo:, congrats to all of you who won!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter