Hotwire came through

zippehsmom

DIS Veteran
I posted last month about not being able to receive my $150 credit from Hotwire because our CC was stolen and monthly fee was not able to go through. Well, the $150 showed up in my bank account today. :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm really surprised. I had just written it off as a loss. Hotwire is great in my book. I only called once. This just made my day.

zippehsmom :cheer2:

Im sorry... why is it you got 150.00? Im a member I havent seen how to get that much. Only an offer for $10.00.
Any help would be great im most likely missing something obvious.

Tink~

Tink,

When you order their $25 giftcards, at the beginning of the next month they credit you back $5 for every $25 card you bought. In October, I ordered tons of JCPenney, Foot Locker for school shopping & Lillian Vernon for XMas. So my credit was supposed to $150.

zippehsmom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest