Hotels Miami near Port

Pooh93

DIS Veteran
Disney is cutting it close as our Disney Magic Merrytime cruise is to sail from Miami on 11/13-11/18. I figure we will either get cancelled or potentially be the first cruise the Magic sails from the USA. A maiden voyage....lol.

Anyway, I took a huge leap of faith and just booked Southwest flights. We know they are easy to change.

Last step is hotel. Anyone have any hotel ideas or experiences?

Last February, we stayed at the Hyatt Regency downtown. We arrived early so we enjoyed having the Brickell center in walking distance. The Lyft ride to the port was 10 minutes at the most. The room was very nice, but nothing extraordinary. The breakfast was really good.

If you stay there, request a room on the higher floors. There was a lot of street noise at night. I can sleep through anything but my son complained about the noise.

We are reserved to stay at the Kimpton EPIC before our DCL cruise for new year's. It was recommended on this forum by another poster. It is close to the port and similar to the hyatt regency, walkable to brickell center. We are arriving early and enjoying a couple days in Miami before we leave.

We are reserved to stay at the Kimpton EPIC before our DCL cruise for new year's. It was recommended on this forum by another poster. It is close to the port and similar to the hyatt regency, walkable to brickell center. We are arriving early and enjoying a couple days in Miami before we leave.

+1 on the Epic. We absolutely loved that hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!