• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel shuttle services

tinks86

Mouseketeer
Hey, I have managed to narrow down 2 hotels both with TCD for next April - Radisson Worldgate and Residence Inn Seaworld, first is a bit closer to disney, second looks a little bit nicer, but I'm just wondering about the transfer services they offer - in general what time do shuttle services run until? Are you able to have an evening meal before heading back?

We plan on having a hire car but it would be nice to go out without driving, if they don't run that late may go to radisson as its close to disney so could get taxi!

Don't know the Worldgate but even if the shuttles didn't suit at the Seaworld you could always jump on the lynx bus to get back. It is cheap and only takes about 15 minuts from the TTC. It stops outside the door.

Ooh forgot all about that, are they good? It would be nice not to be tied with the car all the time!

Ooh forgot all about that, are they good? It would be nice not to be tied with the car all the time!

We are devout Lynx users (in 12 years have never hired a car, don't use mears or the I-ride trolley because it takes forever).

Lynx go absolutely everywhere and you can buy a day or week long pass (which easily pays for itself).

You have to be of the mind set that it sometimes may take you longer and of course can be more inconvenient than using a car but we wouldn't do it any other way.

I think you never really get to know a place unless you use the local public transport. However I suspect that we are not of the majority in our way of thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter