Hotel Recommendation

dtripli

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone

We will be visiting Disney July 28th thru August 3rd. We will be driving this year and are planning on leaving the morning of the 27th. We will probably arrive around dinner time and are looking for a place to spend the night so we can just hit the parks in the morning before we check into the Beach Club. Close to Disney World, Clean, and maybe a complimentary breakfast would be great. Looking forward to your suggestions. :)

It doesn't have a complimentary breakfast but we have stayed at the Holiday Inn at Disney Springs on Hotel Plaza Blvd many times before starting our onsite stays. We prefer rooms in the tower building. We've also stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort - Lake Buena Vista but prefer the Disney Springs location. Really, any of the Disney Springs hotels would be great I think.

Hi Everyone

We will be visiting Disney July 28th thru August 3rd. We will be driving this year and are planning on leaving the morning of the 27th. We will probably arrive around dinner time and are looking for a place to spend the night so we can just hit the parks in the morning before we check into the Beach Club. Close to Disney World, Clean, and maybe a complimentary breakfast would be great. Looking forward to your suggestions. :)

We have stayed at Buena Vista Suites several times before a stay on property. Usually pay between $100-130 for a suite (can sleep up to 6) and includes a free hot breakfast. It's a quick, easy drive to WDW. Mousesavers often has discounts for it, and has other suggestions for hotels in the area.

We have stayed at Comfort Suites Maingate East. It gets great reviews online, free breakfast, parking and close to Disney.

It doesn't have a complimentary breakfast but we have stayed at the Holiday Inn at Disney Springs on Hotel Plaza Blvd many times before starting our onsite stays. We prefer rooms in the tower building. We've also stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort - Lake Buena Vista but prefer the Disney Springs location. Really, any of the Disney Springs hotels would be great I think.
Thank you I will check out some rates over there now.

We have stayed at Buena Vista Suites several times before a stay on property. Usually pay between $100-130 for a suite (can sleep up to 6) and includes a free hot breakfast. It's a quick, easy drive to WDW. Mousesavers often has discounts for it, and has other suggestions for hotels in the area.
Of course! Why did I not think of Mousesavers!...Thank You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter