Hotel Elysee Val d'Europe

I stayed here in February 2016, where there was construction in the hotel lobby. I found the room and corridors tired and shabby but this might have changed since I stayed there.

The location is great, across the street from the shopping centre, the free shuttle bus from the park drops off outside the hotel and its about 7 or 8 minutes walk to the Magic Bus drop off / pick up area.

I stayed here in February 2016, where there was construction in the hotel lobby. I found the room and corridors tired and shabby but this might have changed since I stayed there.

The location is great, across the street from the shopping centre, the free shuttle bus from the park drops off outside the hotel and its about 7 or 8 minutes walk to the Magic Bus drop off / pick up area.

We are only staying one night and will be at the parks all day and coming in on the metro that morning from Paris.

I stayed here with my family last month. I was quite impressed with the hotel, especially given the great price! There was some construction going on during the day but as long as you are in the parks all day (like we were as well), it never really bothered us. I would probably say that the rooms are equivalent to a nicer chain hotel and the staff working there were extremely helpful and friendly. The bus service works really well and is relatively frequent. The bus stop is right outside the hotel (literally right across the street) and the bus ride is about 10-15 minutes. The metro station is also really close, less than a two minute walk to the hotel. Overall really impressed and would definitely stay there again. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try my best to answer them!

@kickpuncher305
In February 2016 when I was there, the construction was on the lobby / restaurant area. The restaurant was closed and breakfast was in a large room behind reception. This room was basically like a cafateriea, with the food just in portable buffet hot dishes laid out on tables.
Has this changed?

@BadPinkTink
We didn't have breakfast there but both restaurants were definitely open. At least when we were there, only one elevator was working so I think some of the construction was being done there. It seemed like breakfast was to be served one of the actual restaurants, not behind reception in another room.

Hi, we stayed there January this year. It's easy to get to from the RER (come, out turn right and less than 5 minute walk). The hotel was great, room basic but nice and clean. We booked room only and forgot about breakfast and had to pay on the day - expensive! And not that great breakfast. Overall thought I'd happily stay again because of price and location and good quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter