Hotel Cheyenne christmas 05

We'll be there - arriving Christmas Eve!

We've stayed there 3 times before and we love it - our favourite hotel, though we may be persuaded to try the New York at some point - the grapevine has been whipsering good things!

A very nice themed hotel. Walk to the park is quite enjoyable and in my opinion better than struggling on the shuttle.

Rooms are normally double bed with bunkbeds, all in a western theme.

Reid

Hi Nicola,
we stayed there March 2003 and loved it - we're going back March 31st 2006.
The themeing is really good and I like the way the buildings make it feel smaller scale than a big hotel - we were in Annie Oakleys, and it felt more like a little village than a large hotel!!

I can't even begin to imagine how nice it will be with a Christmas tree and all the decorations...... :love:

Have a lovely holiday!!!

Kaye

We did the Cheyenne the first time and loved it - my boys in particular liked the Cowboy theme and the bunk beds were a big hit ( I do wish Disney would offer bunk beds in some of the other hotels) and I wouldn't hesitate in staying there again. Out of the 2 budget hotels I'd definately pick it over the Santa Fe, I wouldn't say there was anything particularly I didn't like about the SF ( apart from my 2 arguing in the shared bed ) but it didn't have quite the same feel. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter