• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hot Turkey Diner??

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
HI, Does anyone know where we could get a "Turkey Dinner" besides the Liberty Tree Tavern?? We have always gone to the Food Court at the CBR to get this, but I see from the new menu posted they no longer have turkey dinner! This was my sons FAVORITE place to eat:( Any Help is appreciated! Joan

Good question! I've racked my brain and I can't think of any other place. I thought that maybe 50's Prime Time Cafe would have it since it has "mom and pop" type selections. But, I checked out the menu and it doesn't seem to have it.

Wish I had an answer for you!

:)

Thanks Misti, I have been checking out the Menus also and have come up with NOTHING(but turkey sandwiches) which my son will not eat!! Maybe someone knows a good spot off of WDW property?? Thanks, Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter