***Hopefully a Compromise to the Rate Code Discussion- Please Read (Link to "The Codes Site&quo

BethR

<font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c
Here is a copy of a post made by Webmaster Cathy Canada on the Resort Board. I hope that this saves you all some time...and some money! :)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Well everyone, last week I told you that we were working on a solution to code posting issue and true to my word, we have a solution that may not make all 24000 of you happy (hey you can't please everyone!) but Pete has decided to allow the posting of the LINK to the website with the codes on the DIS and it will be added to the top of this page. We want to ensure that everyone realizes that they use these codes at their own risk and it is your responsibility to verify your reservation to ensure that you are eligible and we accept no responsibility for the validity or availability of these codes.

Hopefully that will prevent a lot of the "please e-mail me the website url" posts and we can get back to the business of resorts! :)

I appreciate the ideas, thoughts and opinions that were expressed (civilly for the most part, just the way I like it!) and hopefully this will prove helpful to all.

Until the link is permanently up there, here it is for you Code Link

PLEASE NOTE that we still do NOT wish to see the codes themselves posted here on the DIS but feel free to send folks this url.

Thanks!! :)
Cathy
[/quote]

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
anipooh.gif

[This message was edited by BethR on 03-26-01 at 01:44 PM.]

Thank you, it seems like a fair compromise to me.

alice01.gif

and thanks to the moderators for trying to keep everyone happy! :D

goofysmellingflower.jpg

September 2001 - AllStar/Movies, Wilderness Lodge & Beach Club!!

moderators - i appreciate all the time and thought that went into your decision.
just wanted to say thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter