HOORAY! I'm a MOUSEKETEER!

:goodvibes Aww, thanks for the Congrats, guys!

Now, I just have to ask: WHERE are my fellow WNYers from? We're from Cheektowaga/Depew.

And, T-i-double-g-err: Whereabouts are you in my new home area? We're way over in Jefferson.

SFLTIGGER:Ack, another Dolphins fan! I still miss the Jim Kelly/Dan Marino era. Still love my Bills, though. :) :lovestruc

the Fidge said:
UH OH........I HAVE NOT EVENED BEEN EARNING EARS OR ANYTHING! HOW DID I ANGER THE GREEN GODS???

It should not be a problem if you want to Reset to the default title. If you click on the User CP link towards the top left, you should then be able to click on Edit Profile in the left hand menu bar. You may need to mess around in the Custom User Title area to reset to default or not. I don't think the Green gods, or the tag fairies, will be too angered.

DO NOT MEDDLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF TAG FAIRIES FOR THEY ARE SUBTLE AND QUICK TO ANGER. Or is that wizards? I never could get that straight... :teeth:

ThreeAngels said:
And, T-i-double-g-err: Whereabouts are you in my new home area? We're way over in Jefferson.
We're in the newly incorporated city of Sandy Springs, although I'm still using Atlanta in my mailing address. We're not too far from the intersection of 285 and 400. Guess I'm falling backing on my Jersey roots by giving location by highway intersection. :rolleyes1

Although I'm getting to the point where I'm psuedo-native, I've been in Atlanta since 1993. Atlanta is such a melting pot that I've met significantly more people that have moved here than were born here. All three of my children are developing southern accents, and y'all has crept naturally into my vocabulary.

the Fidge said:
UH OH........I HAVE NOT EVENED BEEN EARNING EARS OR ANYTHING! HOW DID I ANGER THE GREEN GODS???

I AM VERY WORRIED NOW AND TROUBLED I EVEN BOUGHT LIME GREEN HAIR DYE FOR MY NEXT TRIP AND ALL

I AM NO LONGER BOUNCY BOUNCY FUN FUN FUN........

:eeyore: OH BOTHER................
Wear your LIME GREEN loud and PROUD!!!
LIVE EVERY DAY THE LIMEY WAY!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter