Hooray for WDW Lost & Found!

Claudia1

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
DS left our park backpack at Pizza Planet on our last day and we didn't realize it until we were on the way to the airport. I called Central Lost and Found and filed a report. They had it the next day! They are shipping it to me at no charge.

In case you need the number, it is 1-407-824-4245.

Gotta love that pixie dust at WDW!

I had a similar experience. In December of 99 I signed on as a new DVC member. All my books, important papers all my Christmas presents were on a large carry on bag. It was left in the room by the bed. We had 12 bags to be transported and this one never made it to the door for the bellman. I didn’t notice until I got to the airport. The limo driver called the hotel and would’ve gone back for it but they hadn’t found it yet.

I called the woman in charge of the cleaning services at the BWV. Our maid found it and turned it in. There had to be at least $500 in stuff in that bag not to mention all the personal information on my DVC papers. It was shipped free of charge and made it back to NH in record time!

denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter