Hoop-Dee-Doo

Scottwb3

Earning My Ears
Going to WDW with a 2yr old and a 5yr old, wondering if the Hoop Dee Doo revue is worth it or wait till they are older? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
The five year old I would say yes, the 2 year old no and for the two of you a big yes...smjj

I dont think the 2 year old would have to pay so thats one plus.
A lot of the jokes might get lost on the 5 year old, but he/she would still enjoy it over all.

Probably a perfect time to go, otherwise you would technically have to pay for the younger child in the future, and it may be 2 or 3 years until the 2 year old can appreciate it enough to justify the cost.

(This is assuming 2 and under is no cost)

Went in August with two 5-year old twins and a 2-year old. The twins actually got a number of the jokes and watched everything. The 2-year old watched almost everything and was fascinated with the activities involving the actors coming to the tables, and all three liked scraping the metal boards during the exit song.

Took my 5 year-old and 2.5 year-old in June this year. They both loved it. The 2 year-old is in fact free, so even better.

Went a couple of years ago with 2 grandchildren (a girl and a boy-cousins not siblings) who were both 6 at the time. The boy was picked to be part of the show in one scene and he was over the top thrilled. I have to say the girl was not happy that did not get picked and there were a few tears-easily taken care of with a promise of a special treat. All in all, it was a blast. That was I believe the fourth time we had gone, the first time my kids were around 10, it just never gets old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!