Hoop dee Doo vs CRT

For what it’s worth- one of our most favorite parts of the fort is sitting on the beach watching the magic kingdom fireworks. It’s not quite the same as being in the park, but for us it’s almost better. It’s quiet and peaceful…. Not crowded….listening to the waves on the shore and the sounds of the boat horns…. It’s our special piece of heaven right there
That sounds lovely. We will probably watch them in the park though since I don’t know if my Mom will ever get another opportunity to see the fireworks in front of the castle.

Wow, I'm a big fan of CRT but have Hoop De Doo booked for my upcoming trip (this weekend). We are doing as suggested above - doing the 4pm early dinner/show as a break from the parks, then returning to MK for Enchantment. After reading everyone's comments, I'm really looking forward to it.

Wow, I'm a big fan of CRT but have Hoop De Doo booked for my upcoming trip (this weekend). We are doing as suggested above - doing the 4pm early dinner/show as a break from the parks, then returning to MK for Enchantment. After reading everyone's comments, I'm really looking forward to it.

have fun! I think you'll really enjoy it

Hoop Dee Doo not even a choice for us we love that place, going in a few weeks with my sons...so happy they started shows again !!!! Been to CRY also was very nice but at HDD your getting a whole show and dinner

Reporting back after attending Hoop De Doo 2 nights ago. Surprising verdict from my group of 7 which included 2 kids (ages 7 and 10), one teen, two early 20's, and 2 adults. First timers to Hoop De Doo. Unanimous consensus was that it was a "once and done". Food was good. Show was fun - corny, cringy, loud fun. Our 7 year old seemed to be experiencing sensory overload from the wacky craziness. Dining hall rather packed. We were almost touching the backs of the people at the table next to us. Very tight fit. Getting to the show was a bit of a pain, as I knew it would be. We left from the Grand Floridian, took the monorail to MK and then took the boat to Fort Wilderness. Door-to-door GF to Pioneer Hall took 1 hour. After the show we returned to the MK and continued our night. EVERYONE in my group said they'd MUCH rather have gone to CRT or BOG or Liberty Tree, which is what we usually do. They all said that they enjoyed Hoop, but wouldn't want to do it again. (I honestly had the distinct impression that they were just saying they'd enjoyed it because they didn't want to hurt my feelings.) LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter