Hoop Dee Doo Table Assignments

BelleBeast

OKW Owner and Proud of It!!
Does anyone here know "Where is table 31 located?" We picked up our reservation today and the kids are very excited!!

Its very HOT here at OKW!!

Thanks,

BelleBeast

This is only an (educated?) guess but table 13 is the 2 seater right up against the stage and last spring we had 20 something which was only a row back from the front row. Following logic (which is not always a good thing to do) it would seem your table location will be great. Regardless, the HDD is always a good time. Hope you enjoy!

We went in July and I think our table was #22, we sat second from just about center stage! My 9 yr old son had a blast! Have fun!

had table 11 the last time we went it was up at the front corner by the stage. my guess would be the third row 1st table. sounds like you have good seats.

We had table 23 and we were in the 2nd row practically centre stage! So should be a good table.

Jane

1) The tables are numbered by rows and location left-to-right
2) Table 031 is
. . . 0 - is first floor
. . . 3 - third row from front
. . . 1 - is first table on left aisle

Thanks RustyScupper!!

I can't beleive we have this table - I made these reservations about 6 weeks ago and it was the last available table for a party of 5!!

I had the family convinced we would be in the balcony, but they wanted to go!!

Louise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter