• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

honeymooning in sept!!

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
just a quick note...i'm new to these boards! i have been to disney world many times, but will be returning in sept for my honeymoon! we couldn't afford, on our budget, to do a wedding at disney, so we found a local chapel in kissimmee. we'll be arriving in orlando on sept 9, saying i do on the 10th, and then spending the rest of our honeymoon at disney until the 15th. we'll be staying at the ASMu. in all of my trips there before, i've never stayed onsite! :Pinkbounc i can't wait!! my fiance has never been there before...we reunited after being apart for 11 years (high school sweethearts) and realized the feelings we still had for each other were stronger than ever while we were at disneyland in anaheim. we stood on main street, watching the fireworks and wishing it would last forever...so what better place to begin our new life together than disney world! i'm so excited i can hardly stand it! he's designing matching t-shirts for us to wear each day that have disney characters on it and says bride/groom and just married..plus HE wants to wear the bride and groom ears the whole time! i think he's more excited than i am! can't wait!!!!

brandie :earsgirl:

Hello Brandie,

Welcome to Disboards and Congratulation to your upcoming wedding and honeymoon!!! Also thank you for sharing your love story with us. That is very touching.

I am too having a honeymoon at WDW, in October. Like you, I have been to Disneyland and WDW before, but not my fiance. So it will be a trip for him.

How are you doing on your wedding plan? I hope everything goes well for you.

Later,

Jean

Congrats and welcome to the boards!!!! My FH and I will also be honeymooning in WDW. He's been thre a million times and Ihaven't been since I was 5, so I feel as if it will be my first trip. From everything I hear, wearing anything that shows you're on your honeymoon is definitely the way to go!!

We'll be on our honeymoon at the same time!! We're going to be staying at the ASMu from Sept 9-23rd. Our wedding is on the 7th of September. We are having to keep costs down so chose a value resort. We have 7 day hopper plus passes and plan on spending an additional 2 days at the water parks! Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter