honeymoon

les2425

DIS Veteran
hi just wondered if you all can help me.
my self and my partner have made are mind upto get married next year as this year been so bad with the credit crunch we get married next year whatever happens.
we are going to go by virigin holiday or travel city direct and stay at pop century, we wear thinking from the end of september to early octorber.
Will mickeys not so scary halloween party be starting around that time.
i hope its a yes.

thanks les m :cool1:

the first one this year is 4th sept

Congrats on your wedding, we got married in disney last year and the honeymoon was great

thank you all for your'e help.

i got another question we have been to disneyland paris twice but beverley has never visited disney world, i no the first ride she like to go on is it's a small world and mine is a mickey head shape cookie and cream icecream bar mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sorry been waiting for one of them for over 2years.

what ride or show would you take her to ?
i was thinking mickey and minnies house or splash mountain but for a show to blow youre sock's of it has to be philharmagic ?

any ideas ?:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter