Honeymoom Packages

cmac0531

I LOVE DISNEY!
I just sent away for some information for the Honeymoon packages and was interested in Disney's Honeymoon Grand Plan. The 2001 package prices on www.disneyweddings.com is for four days, three nights. Is it possible to have a package between 7-10 days? Also, has anyone done the Disney's Honeymoon Grand Plan? My fiancee and I were interested mainly in that package because it had unlimited fishing excursions. I can't wait to celebrate my honeymoon in WDW

We're going to WDW Oct 27-Nov 3rd of this year and can't wait to the time comes. Now I'll look forward to going back to WDW for my honeymoon.

Cmac0531, I have not done the “Honeymoon” Grand Plan, but have done the regular Grand Plan twice. The Grand Plan package is valid for a minimum of 3 nights and a maximum of 14 nights (I have a funny feeling that if you want the Grand Plan for longer than 14 nights, Disney will allow you to book it). I think both of my Grand Plan stays were for 10 nights each. According to the WDW website, there is no difference between the honeymoon and non-honeymoon packages: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...packagecomparisonindex?id=RIPackageComparison

My family has done many, many fishing excursions while vacationing at WDW. Here is a link to my thread on this topic: http://64.225.125.24/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41518&highlight=fishing+excursion
I also have a link in that thread to my on-line photo album that contains some photos that I have taken during some of my recent fishing excursions.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. How exciting!

Janet2k-
Thank you for all of the information. I can't wait to look at it. I'm sure that the honeymoon at WDW will be absolutely magical.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter