Home page ticker finally counts DOWN!!

That is the quickest I’ve checked something out in a while! It’s not even my booking, it’s a rental, but it goes the right way! Mine was a bit slow/stuttery. Is that because I’m on a mobile?

Now that it is working this way, it makes total sense to me. I wasn't necessarily bothered by it before, but just didn't get what it was doing or why. Now that they have "fixed" it. I am assuming this was the original intent. I get it.

Now that it is working this way, it makes total sense to me. I wasn't necessarily bothered by it before, but just didn't get what it was doing or why. Now that they have "fixed" it. I am assuming this was the original intent. I get it.
I get what they're doing but don't really see the point. Just show how many days are left.

Disneykate605 - I TOTALLY AGREE! I actually even sent an email to IT about it...seemed so cruel to show you a number of days and then count UP! I'm right there with you - glad they fixed it.

I'm also willing to admit - not totally sure why it really bothered me as much as it did...but glad to see it count down now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter