Home design poll - Cabinet/Counter color pref

Which cabinet/counter combo do you prefer?

• Light cabinets with light counters

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • Dark cabinets with dark counters

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Light cabinets with dark counters

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Dark cabinets with light counters

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Other, cause it's the Dis

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Our bath/kitchen cabinets match but the top surfaces are different

I love gray cabinets but I'd never put them in a kitchen. I think they're way too trendy.

it's funny, the first house I bought in 1998 had (pickled) gray cabinets and gray carpet instead of the ubiquitous beige color scheme and I have always loved it! These days yes gray is in, but its what the real estate agents tell us all the people want. LOL White cabinets are timeless, and most young people these days like light cabinets from what I have seen and heard. I will be redoing our kitchen within the year with an eye for resale and I will do white cabinets with gray counters and the island in gray with a white counter.

i redid a kitchen in 2008 with no thought of resale and I chose cinnamon maple cabinets with a creamy light quartz. The island had a black speckled top that was a great contrast. It still looks great today to my eye.

I prefer when bathrooms and kitchens do not match.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter