Holy heatwave, Batman! Mom + 5 kids do Disney [with PICS] -COMPLETED!!

After a small haitus from the boards, I'm glad I came back to see yours finished. I saw the weather last week in Alaska and you guys were warmer than Wisconsin. So stop your bellyaching. You sure had a great itinerary. I bet if you stayed on property your kids wouldn't have had as much fun playing pool, swimming in their own pool etc. One thing is strange though, is the black netting over the pools. I suppose it keeps the intense heat of the summer out, plus bugs, but why have it up during winter months?

So when are you going back?

Great report! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!

Allyson

Thanks for sharing the magic. I loved it!
your pictures were awesome! Hope your
planning another disney adventure real
soon!;)

I can't believe it's over already!!! It was soooooo much fun! Great pictures. Loved the picture of your sons & their eyepatches. Sounds like something my DH would do. Thanks for sharing with us.
Barb

I saw the weather last week in Alaska and you guys were warmer than Wisconsin. So stop your bellyaching.

Ha ha! We have had a nice winter this year. But I sure did appreciate the warm Florida weather we had. It was "perfect!"

I bet if you stayed on property your kids wouldn't have had as much fun playing pool, swimming in their own pool etc. One thing is strange though, is the black netting over the pools. I suppose it keeps the intense heat of the summer out, plus bugs, but why have it up during winter months?

I'm not exactly sure why, maybe it is just easier to leave the screens up all year. All the pool homes had them...kind of like another room/porch. It also maybe helps keep out the other critters, like the little lizard-things (although one did manage to make it into the pool).

So when are you going back?
We are hoping for sure to go back in November 2008, when my son is between sports seasons. I don't know what my "then 19-year-old" son will be up to...hopefully he can join us. My younger 3 are begging me to bring them back in January 2008 for a 'mini-trip'...as they call it...since the boys can't go then.

It all comes down to a little thing called "money!" LOL:rotfl2:

I absolutely loved your trip report. I am so jealous, I would love to spend 16 days at WDW. Maybe some day. ;)

P.S. You have a lovely family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter