Hollywood Studios Food help :)

neatokimmo

DIS Veteran
I've always had problems with MGM food. So we'll be leaving the park to eat with our TS credits this Sept. What are your favorites nearby? :goodvibes

I haven't tried it yet - but the meal I am MOST excited to try on our upcoming trip is Cape May Clam Bake at the Beach Club. You can take a boat over from DHS, so we'll be doing that at the end of that day. The kids will get a kick out of the boat ride AND after dinner we're planning on staying to watch the movie they show out at the beach.

I am also a fan of Sci-Fi and have decided to add an early lunch there on that same day.

We took the boat from EPCOT to the Captain's Grille. You could do the same from DHS. We did it at lunch and really enjoyed it.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Really I'm surprised you've had such problems! We usually eat at Hollywood & Vine - the food has always been awesome! We always make a point to eat there. We like Sci-Fi too. Although the food isn't phenomenal, the atmosphere is super!

What were your DHS food troubles, if you don't mind me asking? :confused3

To answer your OP - I really love 'Ohana at the Polynesian. You could take the monorail!

I know the CS's leave a lot to be desired at DHS (MGM), but I thought TS's are better... have you tried 50s Prime Time? We loved that place, and look forward to another trip there... great food, fun staff, nice location, cute decor, good entertainment! Lots of great reviews from many people.

On one of our trips to HS we took the boat from there to the Boardwalk and went to Spoodles. We ate there 2x this past trip. Although they might be under transformation to their new name on your trip.

Has anyone eaten at Olivia's? It seems it would be a quick trip and there are some great pictures in the food threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter