Holiday surcharge? (found my answer!)

carmiedog

needs more kool-aid
eta: Nevermind. Found my answer. Per allears, holiday surcharges apply these dates:
November 22 - November 29, 2008
December 16, 2008 - January 3, 2009
April 5 - April 18, 2009
May 24 - July 11, 2009

Has a holiday surcharge been announced yet for 2009? The latest info I could find was that the charge in 2008 was applicable through July 5.

Am I totally crazy for hoping that they drop the surcharge for 2009? With the need for the 4/3 deal to fill up the resorts, can I assume that they will also want to make the restaurants more enticing? I know, I'm dreaming here. :rotfl2: Or if they can get people on property, will the restaurants automatically be booked, as well?

With the 4/3 deal, we're extending our 2009 vacation and skipping 2010, so getting an AP with dining card won't work for us. We'll be paying OOP for meals, which means only a few table service for us. It'll be hard enough even with regular pricing.

eta: Yes, we looked at DDP, but we can still come out cheaper by paying OOP and just eating less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter