Holiday Inn Hotel Budget car rental location

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
How close is the Holiday Inn Budget car rental location to the Hard Rock Hotel or the Universal parking garage? The last time that I was at the Hard Rock I rented a car from across the street of the parking garage but I can't remember what hotel it was at. Is the Holiday Inn close to the Universal parking garage - within walking distance?

Map is correct, but if you're going to the parks you just walk along the garden path to the valet entrance to CityWalk - which means you're hitting a nice smaller security station. It's a pleasant, scenic, safe walk along sidewalks set back from the road (aside from the one major road you cross over, via a newly built pedestrian bridge).

How close is the Holiday Inn Budget car rental location to the Hard Rock Hotel or the Universal parking garage? The last time that I was at the Hard Rock I rented a car from across the street of the parking garage but I can't remember what hotel it was at. Is the Holiday Inn close to the Universal parking garage - within walking distance?
I've walked it, about a mile from valet parking area. Map above is for driving directions, not walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter