holiday inn family suites?

A LOT of people have already booked that rate, so I hope they will honor it, otherwise I know at least we will be cancelling our ressies ( and the other 4 families we are traveling with). I am going to call them and find out about our ressie today. Maybe they have pulled themselves out of the 2004 book? Hope everyone who has the rate now gets to keep it. Good Luck eveyone.

LOVETHATMOUSE,
I just got off the phone with HIFS reservations and they told me my ressies would be honored (for Oct.), but that I couldn't add any xtra nights at that rate. I then asked to have a resevation confimation e-mailed to me (again), which she did right away. It shows the correct (EB) rate.
So I'm pretty sure that anyone that already has the EB rate is fine. :D
-Rachael

P.S. Boy, am I glad I made our Ressies when I did (about 2 wks ago) !!! My DH thought I was being a bit ridiculous doing it so early. If I'd waited it would have cost me over 200$.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter