Holiday Fireworks Dessert Party sold out question

It is sold out so you should figure out what to do if only 2/3 can go ,they will not produce a ticket just for you so I am not sure what you expect them to do
If I took that approach I wouldn't have any tickets. I tried multiple times a day and got one ticket and then another. People cancel all of the time, so I can't quite say asking them to try a scrounge a 3rd ticket is expecting them to do that much. They always have additional reserved spaces that they won't let go of on the front end for VIP's. Also, when they send a nice note in the email about we're entitled to "Signature Services" for staying at club level and they can help take care of all of our plans,including with special events and dining, I guess I actually took that at face value?

Also, when they send a nice note in the email about we're entitled to "Signature Services" for staying at club level and they can help take care of all of our plans,including with special events and dining, I guess I actually took that at face value?

You seem set on your intent, but just FWIW, that’s not the way Disney Signature Services works. While worth asking if inclined, generally speaking they do not have access to any special stash of reservations that aren’t otherwise available to anyone else.

The MK dessert parties have a 5 day cancellation period, so that can be a good time to be checking. Obviously the 12/30 and 12/31 parties are in very high demand. Good luck.

You seem set on your intent, but just FWIW, that’s not the way Disney Signature Services works. While worth asking if inclined, generally speaking they do not have access to any special stash of reservations that aren’t otherwise available to anyone else.

The MK dessert parties have a 5 day cancellation period, so that can be a good time to be checking. Obviously the 12/30 and 12/31 parties are in very high demand. Good luck.
LOL on me! I didn't realize that Concierge Services had changed it's name to Signature Services. Had I known that at the I made the call, I wouldn't have bothered. You are correct. Basically they see the same things on screen that we see. I thought it was something different because it came in snail mail, on blue paper, silver foil stamped and I was like "oh, this must be something new..." I heard the same about the 5 day as well. Honestly, it's not a big deal to me, i'd probably be happier watching it from the Grand Floridian, but wife and daughter said we have to be together at the stroke of midnight, which we will. I just might be standing on the other side of the fence:) Thanks again.

LOL on me! I didn't realize that Concierge Services had changed it's name to Signature Services. Had I known that at the I made the call, I wouldn't have bothered. You are correct. Basically they see the same things on screen that we see. I thought it was something different because it came in snail mail, on blue paper, silver foil stamped and I was like "oh, this must be something new..." I heard the same about the 5 day as well. Honestly, it's not a big deal to me, i'd probably be happier watching it from the Grand Floridian, but wife and daughter said we have to be together at the stroke of midnight, which we will. I just might be standing on the other side of the fence:) Thanks again.

I think "Signature Services" are great for guests who don't know how to navigate the system. From you posts, it's obvious you are pretty savvy about checking frequently for reservations, so you are going to have a better shot at snagging that 3rd spot than they are. You are probably already doing this, but I would suggest, in addition to looking to modify to 3, I would be looking for a party of 1 and even a party of 2 (I, personally, would eat that extra cost if that was the only way to get the reservation for that evening, but that's me). Any way to get that 3rd spot! Good luck!

It's odd because with this particular reservation it only gives you the option to Cancel, not modify, which I've never seen before, but that may be because it is sold out. I've also noticed you have to go hunt for some of these things as they're not just popping up because there are "no available times". So you need to search for Garden Plaza Desert Standing...
However, I do have a question about them hitting capacity and closing the gates. I saw on another thread that by staying at any of the resort properties you're guaranteed access to "A PARK", but not necessarily the park you want. I assume if you have dinner reservations within the park they have to let you in? I just keep reading about getting there early and having to stay all day and I shattered my foot back in 2012 and staying in the park all day isn't really an option for me. Thanks again for all of the tips and info!!!

It's odd because with this particular reservation it only gives you the option to Cancel, not modify, which I've never seen before, but that may be because it is sold out. I've also noticed you have to go hunt for some of these things as they're not just popping up because there are "no available times". So you need to search for Garden Plaza Desert Standing...
However, I do have a question about them hitting capacity and closing the gates. I saw on another thread that by staying at any of the resort properties you're guaranteed access to "A PARK", but not necessarily the park you want. I assume if you have dinner reservations within the park they have to let you in? I just keep reading about getting there early and having to stay all day and I shattered my foot back in 2012 and staying in the park all day isn't really an option for me. Thanks again for all of the tips and info!!!

When I'm searching for a specific restaurant, I actually, typically, go directly to that restaurant's (or in this case, dessert party's) dedicated page on the WDW site. I find it gets me the info I need a little faster than when I do a general search for a date, time and dining location.

Unless MK goes into a Phase 4 closure, you will be fine entering as either a Disney resort guest or as a guest with a dining reservation. It is only in Phase 4 when no guests, at all, can enter the park and that hasn't happened, I believe, in about 10 years. https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/capacity-closures

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter