Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

I am on the fence, promised myself I would only join the Disney page swaps, but this is tempting!

I'm in for some of the non-Disney groups. Sadly, our schedules don't work for holiday travel. :sad1: I'm looking forward to this one. I love scrapping holiday pics!

I'm also in for this swap. I have so many holiday pictures to scrap. Probably will be the non-Disney holidays. Can't get to Disney during the holidays.

Pam

I'm thinking.....so tempting and with a September deadline. I always goto DLR during the holidays....hmmmm:scratchin

Thanks for the kind words Lisa-you are an AWESOME hostess!!:goodvibes

:)

We are all set for October 31 to November 9th. We will be doing the last day of MNSSHP and the first of MVMCP plus food and wine festival. This should be interesting. Have I mentioned that I'm going alone with my 4 girls :rotfl2:

it seems like I NEED to join every swaps :scared: I like to torture myself with deadlines :lmao:

wow Sandy, you are a brave mama! sounds like a fun trip getting to do both parties!!!

I am on the fence, promised myself I would only join the Disney page swaps, but this is tempting!

Cassey, Cassey, Cassey you know you want to join! just do the Disney holiday pages!!

looks like we will have a good group :cheer2:

Oh, this is so tempting...
I'm feeling a little behind in life and I'm going to be gone all of August but I don't know if I can resist. I can definitely use holiday stuff.

I'm feeling a little behind in life and I'm going to be gone all of August but I don't know if I can resist. I can definitely use holiday stuff.
I'm sure you can squeeze in another commitment into busy schedule :lmao: I'm with you on this one. I so want in BUT where am I going to find time

I'm in. We always enjoy the holidays at wdw and my BF and her kiddos always come visit for MNSSHP, so we end up with lots of pictures.

Amanda

That's great Amanda!!:)

Come on Cassey-you can just do the page groups if you want....;)

I'm in for some of the non-Disney groups. Sadly, our schedules don't work for holiday travel. :sad1: I'm looking forward to this one. I love scrapping holiday pics!

Me too!! That's great, glad to have you Sheila!!:)

I'm also in for this swap. I have so many holiday pictures to scrap. Probably will be the non-Disney holidays. Can't get to Disney during the holidays.

Pam

Yay!! I know what you mean Pam-we go at Thanksgiving every year, but it's hard on the other holidays. I would love to go to MNSSHP, but it's right in the middle of football season and I have 3 boys that play. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking.....so tempting and with a September deadline. I always goto DLR during the holidays....hmmmm:scratchin

You NEED to join if you go during the holidays, and who doesn't have holiday pictures to scrap??;)

I'm really glad to see this one has a lot of interest!! :yay:

Meeeeee tooooooo!!!:yay:

Join us Tracy!! You'll have 3 months to work on them. Everyone needs holiday stuff!!:)

We are all set for October 31 to November 9th. We will be doing the last day of MNSSHP and the first of MVMCP plus food and wine festival. This should be interesting. Have I mentioned that I'm going alone with my 4 girls :rotfl2:

That sounds like fun!! I've taken my 3 boys alone a couple of times and had a blast. :)

it seems like I NEED to join every swaps :scared: I like to torture myself with deadlines :lmao:

Me too!! I always have lists on my scrap table with groups and due dates...:rolleyes:

Does anyone have any other ideas for groups??

Do you mean themes or types of groups such as the 2" letter titles, elements, and sketches?

Christmas Tags would be fun....Halloween Tags too. Could be simple or more decorative, whatever everyone else is into.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter