hole punch a ktw card?

zealandsmom

DIS Veteran
I don't think I've seen this talked about.
For 1st time cruisers who's don't get the lanyard....can we punch a hole and it still work accordingly?

Thanks!

We asked the CM at the check in desk to punch holes into our cards for us. They have a heavy duty hole puncher and she was more than happy to do this for us. We brought lanyards from home too since this was our first DCL cruise. Our lanyards have the clips on the end and we preferred to attach our cards directly to the lanyard rather than put them into those plastic pouches. They worked perfectly fine with holes in them and all....just as long as they weren't in the magnetic strip part!

Thanks!
Now I won't pack my own punch and now I need to come up with a lanyard of sorts .....thinking a faux strand of pearls or cute ribbon......decisions decisions.:goodvibes

We asked the CM at the check in desk to punch holes into our cards for us. They have a heavy duty hole puncher and she was more than happy to do this for us. We brought lanyards from home too since this was our first DCL cruise. Our lanyards have the clips on the end and we preferred to attach our cards directly to the lanyard rather than put them into those plastic pouches. They worked perfectly fine with holes in them and all....just as long as they weren't in the magnetic strip part!

This is exactly what we did. I just went to Guest Services and they punched holes for us. I also felt more comfortable having them do it, since they would know exactly where to put the hole so as not to affect the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter