Hojo Anaheim?

No, Astylla, no specific questions....I just like to learn things about where I'm staying. I have read several of the trip reports and they all seem to paint the place in glowing terms!
Avalon, my main reason for wanting that top floor is what you described as "little kids' heels hitting the floor above"! (altho sometimes the noise overhead is so loud I'd swear it was very BIG kids!! :faint: )

I understand. Really they cover it well in reviews and the website , no hidden fees for parking or wifi , etc. The jacuzzi is tucked away at the kids pool/splash area just as an FYI and still fun for others too. We love the main pool as it is large with adequate pool towels on both sides and padded lounge chairs and a few tables with umbrellas and the pool is heated but not hot at all.

You can join the Wyndham rewards program to earn points towards free nights and other promotions and that group covers brands such as Super 8 , Ramada , Days Inn , Wyndham , Crowne Plaza , etc.
I highly recommend that.

We just returned (last night!) from a 4 night stay at the HoJo. This was our first time there (last two trips have been BWAI and Castle Inn) and by far this is now our fave. We were in building 1, 3rd floor. Never waited more than 30 seconds for an elevator at any given time. My only complaint about that building in particular is that we heard a lot of noise from the I5 (we were facing the parks, not facing the highway) but I know that can't be helped and it didn't keep us awake at night. My kids (5 & 8) loved the waterpark (as did I! dh was grumpy and didn't want to get wet lol). We will for sure book HOJO in the future.

We just returned (last night!) from a 4 night stay at the HoJo. This was our first time there (last two trips have been BWAI and Castle Inn) and by far this is now our fave. We were in building 1, 3rd floor. Never waited more than 30 seconds for an elevator at any given time. My only complaint about that building in particular is that we heard a lot of noise from the I5 (we were facing the parks, not facing the highway) but I know that can't be helped and it didn't keep us awake at night. My kids (5 & 8) loved the waterpark (as did I! dh was grumpy and didn't want to get wet lol). We will for sure book HOJO in the future.
Thanks for your report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter