Hogwarts RP part 6

Jane: She helped her to her feet. "How about we go to the Griffindor common room. "

Georgie: "Jane, I'm an adult. I can't let the students see me like this." She didn't say how embarrassed she was already. "Let's just go to Evan's office. He was shot and is in the infirmary. He is okay though." A piercing shriek ran through her head. She clutched it and clenched her teeth, doubling over.

Georgie: "Jane, I'm an adult. I can't let the students see me like this." She didn't say how embarrassed she was already. "Let's just go to Evan's office. He was shot and is in the infirmary. He is okay though." A piercing shriek ran through her head. She clutched it and clenched her teeth, doubling over.

Jane: She covered her ears. "What is that?!"

Evan: "You did not do any of those things."

Melanie: She was clutching her legs, pain seeping through her. "He's the minister, Evan. Since we were young-since we were young they-" were always killed. Every one.

disneyanney said:
Melanie: She was clutching her legs, pain seeping through her. "He's the minister, Evan. Since we were young-since we were young they-" were always killed. Every one.

Evan: "So? There's no such thing as destiny or fate Mel. And this one seems to be competent an uncorrupt, those ones usually live."

Jane: "I-I can hear it. " Oh joy, she was going insane.

Georgie: she grabbed Jane and dissapparated to her and Evan's room. The noise was still there, but lessened. "I'm so sorry, Jane. You-you can't be insane. You can't be schizophrenic. Here." She forced some of her pills down Jane's throat then took some herself, until the noise stopped. She fell back against the wall, gasping for air. "I'm sorry."

Evan: "So? There's no such thing as destiny or fate Mel. And this one seems to be competent an uncorrupt, those ones usually live."

Melanie: "I can't do it again." She wouldn't be able to survive anyone else's death. "E-Evan, I didn't want you to leave." She needed him more than ever now. When he proposed to Georgie he was gone.

Georgie: she grabbed Jane and dissapparated to her and Evan's room. The noise was still there, but lessened. "I'm so sorry, Jane. You-you can't be insane. You can't be schizophrenic. Here." She forced some of her pills down Jane's throat then took some herself, until the noise stopped. She fell back against the wall, gasping for air. "I'm sorry."

Jane: "It's okay. I'll be able to handle it I think. "

Jane: "It's okay. I'll be able to handle it I think. "

Georgie: "You think I'm handling it well? I'm not! If you have it it will only be worse." She was breathing quickly. "Oh god. Oh god. Merlin help us."

Georgie: "You think I'm handling it well? I'm not! If you have it it will only be worse." She was breathing quickly. "Oh god. Oh god. Merlin help us."

Jane: She put her face in her hands. "How bad will it get?"

disneyanney said:
Melanie: "I can't do it again." She wouldn't be able to survive anyone else's death. "E-Evan, I didn't want you to leave." She needed him more than ever now. When he proposed to Georgie he was gone.

Evan: "I'm not going anywhere. I don't know where you get this idea that because I'm engaged we can't be close or I'm no longer your brother, we're both engaged to othet people but that means nothing in our relationship."

Jane: She put her face in her hands. "How bad will it get?"

Georgie: she hugged Jane. "I don't know. I am so sorry." She saw a snake slithering on the ground with huge fangs. It was trying to get Jane. She tried to step on it, but her foot went through it. "I am so so sorry, Jane. You need to talk to Xavier. He diagnosed me. Maybe you don't have it. Maybe you and I are just connected like we were under the curses." She was hoping it was anything but what she had.

Evan: "I'm not going anywhere. I don't know where you get this idea that because I'm engaged we can't be close or I'm no longer your brother, we're both engaged to othet people but that means nothing in our relationship."

Melanie: "Do-do I have y-your word?" She was crying, as she did often now.

Georgie: she hugged Jane. "I don't know. I am so sorry." She saw a snake slithering on the ground with huge fangs. It was trying to get Jane. She tried to step on it, but her foot went through it. "I am so so sorry, Jane. You need to talk to Xavier. He diagnosed me. Maybe you don't have it. Maybe you and I are just connected like we were under the curses." She was hoping it was anything but what she had.

Jane: "Yes, maybe that's it. We are still connected. Alaine's spell was invented by her, so it may have some side affects. "

Jane: "Yes, maybe that's it. We are still connected. Alaine's spell was invented by her, so it may have some side affects. "

Georgie: "I hope so. We need to talk to someone about this." She took Jane and disapparated to the infirmary, ignored Mel and Evan and went to talk to the nurse. "I think she caught my schizophrenia."

Nurse Wood: "It's not contagious."

Georgie: "She sees what I see. Hears what I hear. It's either that or we're connected somehow."

Nurse Wood: "Hm. I'll look into it."

Georgie: "I hope so. We need to talk to someone about this." She took Jane and disapparated to the infirmary, ignored Mel and Evan and went to talk to the nurse. "I think she caught my schizophrenia." Nurse Wood: "It's not contagious." Georgie: "She sees what I see. Hears what I hear. It's either that or we're connected somehow." Nurse Wood: "Hm. I'll look into it."

OOC: Didn't JP kill Nurse Wood?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter