Hogwarts RP part 6

Georgie: she heard them talking about her and smiled. She looked back at Jane. "I'm going to patronus Xavier, then we'll wait." She picked up Jane's wand and sent her patronus, which explained everything.

Gabrielle: she heard the patronus and paled. "Jane. She's my friend, Dad, you have to help her."

Georgie: she took Jane to a bed and made her lie down. She waved at Evan and Melanie and sat on the edge of Jane's bed.

Georgie: she heard them talking about her and smiled. She looked back at Jane. "I'm going to patronus Xavier, then we'll wait." She picked up Jane's wand and sent her patronus, which explained everything.

Gabrielle: she heard the patronus and paled. "Jane. She's my friend, Dad, you have to help her."

Georgie: she took Jane to a bed and made her lie down. She waved at Evan and Melanie and sat on the edge of Jane's bed.

Georgie: she walked over after putting a sleeping spell on Jane. "Is everything alright over here?" She sat on Evan's bed.

Melanie: She saw Georgie and wondered what was wrong with Jane, but felt too tired to ask. She felt so much calmer; her conversation with Evan had fixed a lot of issues. She laid her head back and fell asleep again, a little more peaceful this time. She nodded as she drifted.

OOC: wow she's been sleeping a lot. But it worked! I wondered whether she just needed his full reassurance.

Melanie: She saw Georgie and wondered what was wrong with Jane, but felt too tired to ask. She felt so much calmer; her conversation with Evan had fixed a lot of issues. She laid her head back and fell asleep again, a little more peaceful this time. She nodded as she drifted.

OOC: wow she's been sleeping a lot. But it worked! I wondered whether she just needed his full reassurance.

Georgie: she grinned and kissed Evan. "Good job, babe."

OOC: I tried reading it but I'm confused.

OOC: that's okay. Basically what happened is Jane has a connection with Georgie's brain from the imperious curse that they both were under from Alaine. They sent a patronus to Corbin asking for help. They're in the hospital wing. Mel and Evan finished their conversation and she's pretty okay, she got the reassurance she needed that he's not going to leave. She's sleeping again right now.

disneyanney said:
OOC: that's okay. Basically what happened is Jane has a connection with Georgie's brain from the imperious curse that they both were under from Alaine. They sent a patronus to Corbin asking for help. They're in the hospital wing. Mel and Evan finished their conversation and she's pretty okay, she got the reassurance she needed that he's not going to leave. She's sleeping again right now.

Corbin: He rushed down to Georgie and Jane. "I have an idea of how to fix this."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter