Hiya from a dutch girl!!

mariette

Earning My Ears
Hiya!

I'm mariette from the netherlands... I'm 25 years old and a huge disney (land/world etc.)fan!! Next wednesday me and my boyfriend are flying to Los Angeles and offcourse we'll be visiting Disneyland Anaheim!

Hope to get to know you guys and girls!!!

If you have any questions be feel free to ask them!! You can always email me !!

Greetings

Mariette

Goede middag!

I've spent a lot of time in The Netherlands, mostly in Limburg. I've been to Efteling once, to make it sound all Disney.

Tot ziens,
Dave

:wave2:
Hello Mariette & Welcome to the DisBoard!
You'll have a wonderful time at DL!
For those of us preparing to travel, what are 5 must see/must do things we should not miss in the Netherlands?

Enjoy yr trip! :sunny:

Jean

jonestavern said:
:wave2:
Hello Mariette & Welcome to the DisBoard!
You'll have a wonderful time at DL!
For those of us preparing to travel, what are 5 must see/must do things we should not miss in the Netherlands?

Enjoy yr trip! :sunny:

Jean

Hi everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome...

5 things must see/ must do in the netherlands:

1. If you are a themepark freak, visit de Efteling!!! It's near the border to belgium... It's a fairytale based themepark... With a real fairytaleforest! But also some rollercoasters

2. Visit amsterdam and don't forget to visit the red light district...a completely different piece of town

3. Hire a bicycle and tour through a twon... amsterdam is my favourite

4 Try some dutch cheese and sweet treats like drop (liquorice)Probably you'll hate the salt version but try it! Also try stroopwafels (kind of an oreo but no chocolate and thinner with caramel between 2 cookies)

5.Go to the keukenhof if you like flowers. It's a big park with flowers in bloom like big fields of tulips

something went wrong with my previous post (somehow i wasn't logged in) but the post above this one is mine!!

My daughter wants to be a Dutch girl for Halloween. She runs around the house singing:

I am a pretty little Dutch girl,
as pretty as I can be.
And all the boys in the neighborhood
are crazy over me.

Welcome to the DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter