Hilton transportation to parks?

princessmomma

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me what the Hilton's in DTD transportation is like? I am fearful that it will be less than frequent and packed when it does come.

Does anyone have any first hand experience going to the parks from the Hilton. We will have a vehicle there, would it be better to drive to the parks ourselves?

Hotel Plaza charters out to Fleetwood Limousine (dba: Bethany) for thier transportation. Busses run approx every 30 mins during peak times, and once an hour during non peak times. Yes, those coaches can be packed... They run 45-57pax VanHool T940/5 coaches, and jam probably 80 or so people in there during peak times. As far as I know, thier busses are not equipped with standee rails, so standing really isn't allowed by the DOT. *shrug*

Note that they pick up and drop off at the TTC, and not at the MK directly.

As for vehicle condition... Fleetwood/Bethany typically does an okay job of maintaining the busses. HECK of a lot better than Town & Country, or especially Skytran.

In other words... If you have a car... USE IT. Thier service is no where NEAR the level of Disney Transport. Not sure if you'll have to pay for parking or not... I don't think so, but I could be mistaken.

I stayed at the Doubletree last year and attended a conference at the Hilton. There was no charge for parking at either location, whether you were a guest or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter